Soda Jerks - Unisex fashion hoodie
The Soda Jerks - POP ON THE ROCKS MUSIC - official Unisex Fashion Hoodie! Pop art by Muruga Booker.
The Soda Jerks were a band lead by Muruga Booker in the 1980's and were signed to George Clinton's UNCLE JAM records prior to its fame crash and burn. They would officially release only two songs - Super Star Madness and We Want to Boogie With You. The recording sessions were storied for having Sly Stone, Gary Shider, The Horny Horns, and others make studio appearances. Stay tuned, maybe one day some of this will see da light!
• 65% cotton, 25% recycled polyester, 10% polyester
• Heather colors are 60% cotton, 30% recycled polyester, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.5 oz/yd² (290 g/m²)
• Extra slim fit
• Side-seamed construction
• Three-panel two-ply self-fabric hood
• Ribbed cuffs and hem
• Hidden side pockets
• Blank product sourced from Pakistan